— Company —
Health – Cooperation – Empowerment – Sustainability – Joy
We promote HEALTH and well-being.
- We develop and implement health technologies that contribute to the health of patients, their families and/or health professionals.
- We ensure that our services are designed in a way that they are health promoting.
- We support health-promoting behaviour.
- We provide healthy food at Duervation.
- We take care of healthy working hours and models.
- We provide ergonomic computer workstations.
- We have fun together.
- We strengthen social cohesion.
- We promote mental health.
- We support each other.
- We take advantage of mistakes and learn from them.
- We manage as much as necessary and as little as possible.
- We integrate new findings from health research into our daily business.
We enjoy COLLABORATING.
- We create innovative and workable solutions together with our clients, different professions and disciplines, potential users, and representatives of relevant stakeholders.
- We love collaboration.
- We understand success as the result of good cooperation.
- We learn together from our mistakes.
- We overcome conflicts and challenges together.
- We continue to develop together.
- We live and use diversity.
- We have fun and celebrate our successes together.
We EMPOWER persons.
- We support our clients in their self-empowerment.
- We strengthen the empowerment of patients and their families.
- We address marginalized groups and themes, and thereby increase their visibility.
- We design and implement health technologies with massive user involvement.
- We welcome the further development of our staff and promote training and education.
- We support the further qualification of our employees and promote qualification activities, with the possibility for part-time studies or with recommendation or reference letters.
- We encourage our employees to actively care for their career and support a job exchange for a restricted period of time.
- We strengthen the autonomy of our employees and create individual and flexible working time models and working conditions.
- We welcome and take into account the different needs, potentials and opportunities of our employees which they bring into our projects.
- We engage in social and voluntary work.
- We recognize the achievements of our staff.
- We acknowledge the professional development of our staff and maintain a good relationship with our former staff.
- We invite former employees to work with us in the future.
We act SUSTAINABLY.
- We create sustainable solutions for our customers.
- We source sustainable products, such as regional, Fairtrade and organic products.
- We have sustainable office equipment, such as wooden paper dispensers and conference chairs, and a filter coffee machine with an integrated mill.
- We use sustainable means of transport, i.e. if accessibility allows, we use public transport or our eCar.
- For a healthy and sustainable working relationship, we support individualized working hours and conditions that are adapted to the life situation of the individual employee.
- We are oriented towards innovative companies and top research institutions.
- We bear ecological and social responsibility.
We work with JOY.
- We stand for the joy of doing things together.
- We contribute to the happiness of employees.
- We cope with challenging tasks with joy.
- We work with joy to achieve high quality.
- We are convinced that difficult tasks are more successful if we master them with joy.
- It gives us pleasure to be able to do something for the community.